Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

* FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:11 pm 

Who here is looking forward to Edgar's next chapter in his long career? The Quantum chapter.
I am. But not sure what to expect as Edgar is full of surprises. I think it will be good the next several years.
I am sad for the end of the Eastgate years as it has brought mixed emotions for me. Some good albums and some so so albums during the Easgate years. I had to grow into each members role as the years went along. First losing JF and gaining Mr TQ. Linda was fine with me as I first seen her perform here in S California back in 1992. It was until 2008 that I was okay with Iris. Thats when I first seen her perform live at the London Eye gig. Smiling throughout the whole 3 hr concert. Bernhard was spot on and getting better each gig. Then came Hoshiko. What a darling. But I thought WTF! But her petit self grew on me as well. I wish them all well in their future. Iris is already got herself in a good spot. As far as Thorsten I think he will have a part in Edgar's next chapter. In one way or form. If any of the former band members make it over the Pond to the east coast or west coast I will be sure to see them perform live. Especially Iris with her happy smile. Rock on Bernhard! :D

Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on History All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Jump to: